Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../archive/index.php(477) : eval()'d code on line 12

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../archive/index.php(477) : eval()'d code on line 22

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../archive/index.php(477) : eval()'d code on line 12

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../archive/index.php(477) : eval()'d code on line 22

Borderlands Modded Game Saves and more Xbox360, Ps3, and PC [Archive] - PureGlitching

PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands Modded Game Saves and more Xbox360, Ps3, and PC

Pur3 Gam3r
04-05-2011, 01:51 AM
Here are a a bunch of game saves for borderlands with loads modded stuff. Tutorial to put them on your XBOX360 will be at the bottom. A few of the things that will be on each file will be: Modded Guns, Modded Characters, Modded Class Mods, Modded Shields, Droppable Skill Points, Infinite Money, Huge Back Pack Space, Huge Bank Space and much more. Most if not all files have all DLCs and 1 playthrough complete. Game saves are from xbox 360, however you can use willowtree to load up and just re-format them for ps3.

I cant remember which ones have what but they all have good stuff.
1st You can see links before reply
2nd You can see links before reply
3rd Modded Soldier You can see links before reply
4th Modded Siren You can see links before reply
5th Modded Hunter You can see links before reply
6th Modded Berserker You can see links before reply

Mad Moxxis Underdome Riot:You can see links before reply

The Zombie Island of Dr Ned:
Part 1:You can see links before reply
Part 2:You can see links before reply
Part 3:You can see links before reply

Tutorial for DLCs:
1. Download
2. Open USB or HDD
3. Open Content
4. Open 0000000000000000 (This will look like E00005D0FW45869K) Your Profile
5. Open Borderlands File in USB or HDD "545407E7"
6. Make a new folder and name it "00000002"
7. Put the game Add on in the folder you just made (00000002)

DO NOT REHASH AND RESIGN! Enjoy!

Tutorial for Modded Gamesaves:
1. Have your save on USB or HDD and and put it on computer with xport360 or the usbversion of it.
2: Open Modio and select your profile and click on your borderlands save.
3. Highlight your Profile ID and copy it.
4. With Modio again open the modded gamesave.
5. Paste your profile ID on the modded game save replacing the one before.
6. Go back to your original profile again and copy the Device ID and paste it on the modded one.
7. Select rehash and resign on modded gamesave then save it after. (Note: If modded file doesnt work on game try doing again without rehash and resign, this sometimes is the case for me)
8. Put modded file into your borderlands file on USB or HDD.
9. Launch Borderlands and enjoy. (Note if you have never done this sort of thing before experiment on a dummy profile and offline untill your confident)

Also if Im not busy I could Invite you to a game and duplicate my stuff to you and I may have a few things that most modded files dont have.

---UPDATE---
Uploaded by ViperX420
PS3 Modded Saves
You can see links before reply
- includes both US and EU ps3 version save files so choose one according to your region.
- BLUS = USA/Canada
- BLES = European

---UPDATE---
Uploaded by ViperX420
PS3 Trophy Hack Saves

smoke
04-05-2011, 01:54 AM
nice man i love boarderlads u can also use willo tree to do your own modding

spicysushi
05-20-2011, 11:21 PM
very useful! thank you for everything! love it all!

ViperX420
06-05-2011, 10:51 PM
ill be converting these to ps3 format and add few others for the ps3 members any requests will be taken seriously just pm me or post in the request section we will be hosting soon for borderlands mods.

---UPDATE---
Uploaded by ViperX420
PS3 Modded Saves
- includes both US and EU ps3 version save files so choose one according to your region.
- BLUS = USA/Canada
- BLES = European

CrazzyMoFo
12-19-2012, 07:15 AM
ok well all ur saves do not work 4 me as megaupload creators/ owners have been raped lol please fix 4 me PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Glitch_Guru
12-19-2012, 07:31 AM
i will speak to pur3 and see if he still has the files, if he does i will get him to update the links with the new ones, if not i will delete the thread as it will be deamed as useless